Changes in Version 2.2 (1st February 2010)
- modifications by Laurent Orseau
- Modified code generation, the system creates a module. For details see Changelog.
- toolbox-frame is now the parent of all frame
- changed default option in code generation to "only required"
Changes in Version 2.1.3 (20th September 2008)
- tooltips are added to main buttons
- fixed the no-border style for tab-panels
Changes in Version 2.1.2 (10th September 2008)
- fixed a bug with widget cutting and pasting
- tab-panels are working properly
Changes in Version 2.1.1 (1st October 2007)
- modified way how to react on the clicking in the preview window
- append and delete actions are added to the callback handling
- empty label ("" or #f) is handled based on the type of the widget
- Minor fix, when container collapsed in hierarchy it is also selected, so
update the property window
Changes in Version 2.1 (9th July 2007)
- new callback handling is added
- the id of a widget can be changed, except the root "project"
- Now it remembers whether a frame was closed down so it does not
pop-up when doing full preview
- in the graph editor window the list-box is resizable
- special callbacks are created for radio-box, check-box, choice and
slider, so by clicking in the preview the selection will be reflected
in the property window
Changes in Version 2.0 (4th July 2007)
- Almost a complete rewrite.
The whole concept of the program is now based on an object-oriented design
- New hierarchy widget, this is an object encapsulating all important data.
It is possible to use in other projects, independently from MrEd Designer.
- New type of property window. Style properties are handled separately.
(I am not completely happy about it.)
- Copy, Cut and Paste is implemented.
- By clicking on a widget in the preview the properties window will show
the properties of the clicked widget. (There is one exception, the slider widget under
Windows XP. This is a MrEd bug. 2007-07-04)
- Keyboard events are added to the hierarchy window,
Del, Ctrl+C, Ctrl+X, Ctrl+V, Shift+Up, Shift+Down
- It can generate Scheme code in two ways: widgets with all properties,
widgets with required and changed properties
Changes in Version 1.1.1
- Mainly internal reorganisation
- Improved swap-into up and down
- A created window remembers its size and location
Changes in Version 1.1
- Updated for PLT-Scheme v.300.
- Reducing the number of times the recursive functions are called.
- Introducing Swap-into up and down in the hierarchy window.
- Tabbed interface for callback graph editor
- Graph checking for callback functions
Back to PLT programs
Please report any bug, problems or requests to: pivanyi at freemail dot hu